Estudiants internacionals INCOMING

Insurance coverage


All international students are required to have valid medical insurance coverage for the entire time they are in Spain. Because terms differ according to your country of origin, Ramon Llull University recommends that you request complete information from your insurance company before coming to Spain.

  • Students from EU countries
    If you are covered by your country's national insurance system, you should request an E111-form in your home country, which entitles you to free medical assistance from the Spanish public health system. If you are covered by private insurance consult your insurance company to see if you require additional insurance for medical care in Spain. Please request full information concerning the procedure to follow in case you need medical care while in Spain.
  • Students from Non-EU countries
    If you have arranged private insurance to cover medical care in Spain, please consult your insurance company about the specific details and exact procedure to follow, in case you need medical attention while in Spain.

Ramon Llull University has a special agreement with Oncampus, which provides medical, accident and travel insurance coverage.

Universitat Ramon Llull
Claravall 1-3. 08022 Barcelona
T. 902 053 010 - 936 022 200
F. 936 022 249 |
NIF G-59069740

Avís legal
Protecció de dades
Política de cookies