The Ramon Llull Journal of Applied Ethics is an academic peer-reviewed journal devoted to the publication of original and unpublished papers in any area of applied ethics. It was created in 2010 and is published once a year. It is published by the Ethos Chair and the Borja Institute of Bioethics, at Ramon Llull University, in Barcelona.
You can access it here.
Applied ethics offer an opportunity to continue thinking about the fundamentals, processes and consequences that determine the social sphere and, in this sense, the Ramon Llull Journal of Applied Ethics aims to contribute to current debate by offering quality and academic rigour.
The journal’s interests include but are not restricted to the following topics: organizational ethics, business ethics, professional ethics, bioethics, mass media ethics, ethics applied to education, ethics and psychology, ethics and new technologies, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Articles of any of the following types are welcome:
– Theoretical foundations of applied ethics.
– Empirical research demonstrating the impact of applied ethics on the global or local level.
– Case study analyses exploring the different dimensions of applied ethics
The journal has been accepted for indexation within SCOPUS. It is also indexed within CARHUS +, The Philsopher’s Index, Caspur, Dialnet, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, OpenJGate, PrimoCentral, ProQuest, SCOLOAR, SIIC databases, Summon by Serial Solutions, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory.
Read its instructions for authors here.
Director: Francesc Torralba, Full-professor at the Ramon Llull University.
Editor in-chief: Mar Rosàs Tosas, Researcher and lecturer at the Ramon Llull University: email@example.com
Norbert Bilbeny, Head of Ethics Department at University of Barcelona
- David Bowie, Professor of International Hotel & Tourism Management at Oxford Brookes University
- Victòria Camps, Head of Ethics Department at Autonomous University of Barcelona. Member of Spanish Advisory Committee on Bioethics.
- Adela Cortina, Professor of Moral Philosophy at University of Valencia and Member of the Royal Academy of Moral and Political Science of Spain
- Michel Dupuis, Professor of Bioethics at Catholic University of Leuven and Member of Belgian Advisory Committee on Bioethics.
- Josep Maria Lozano, Senior Investigator of Institute for Social Innovation, ESADE (Ramon Llull University) and Co-founder of Ética, Economía y Dirección (the Spanish branch of the European Business Ethics Network).
- Domènec Melé, Chair and Professor of Business Ethics, IESE Business School, University of Navarra
- Michael Schwartz, Associate Professor of Business Ethics and President of the Australian Association for Professional & Applied Ethics School of Economics, Finance & Marketing Royal at Melbourne, Institute of Technology.
- Christoph Stueckelberger. Founding Director of Globethics.net, Geneva/Switzerland and Professor of Ethics at the University of Basel/Switzerland
- Montserrat Esquerda, Director of Institut Borja de Bioètica, Ramon Llull University
- Rosamund Thomas, Director of Centre for Business and Public Sector Ethics from Cambridge