EU Community students

Students from EU-member countries, from a European Higher Education Area (EHEA) country or from Switzerland who want to live in Spain for a period of over three months are required to register in the Central Registry of Foreign Nationals.

To apply for the European Union Citizen Registration Certificate, please make an appointment via this link.
You can consult all the information on the Ministry's website and download the application form.

Ramon Llull University
Claravall 1-3. 08022 Barcelona
T. (34) 902 053 010 | (34) 936 022 200
F. (34) 936 022 249 |
NIF G-59069740

Legal notice
Personal data protection
Cookie policy