Ramon Llull Journal of Applied Ethics only publishes original articles that are aimed at relating ethics to the different areas of public life. Economic and social systems, organisations and professions are studied from an ethical point of view in order to spread the practical dimension of philosophical discourse. Applied ethics offer a new opportunity to continue thinking about the fundamentals, processes and consequences that determine the social sphere and, in this sense, the Journal aims to contribute to current debate by offering quality and academic rigour.
- Norbert Bilbeny, Head of Ethics Department at University of Barcelona
- David Bowie, Professor of International Hotel & Tourism Management at Oxford Brookes University
- Victòria Camps, Head of Ethics Department at Autonomous University of Barcelona. Member of Spanish Advisory Committee on Bioethics.
- Adela Cortina, Professor of Moral Philosophy at University of Valencia and Member of the Royal Academy of Moral and Political Science of Spain
- Michel Dupuis, Professor of Bioethics at Catholic University of Leuven and Member of Belgian Advisory Committee on Bioethics.
- Josep Maria Lozano, Senior Investigator of Institute for Social Innovation, ESADE (Ramon Llull University) and Co-founder of Ética, Economía y Dirección (the Spanish branch of the European Business Ethics Network).
- Domènec Melé, Chair and Professor of Business Ethics, IESE Business School, University of Navarra
- Michael Schwartz, Associate Professor of Business Ethics and President of the Australian Association for Professional & Applied Ethics School of Economics, Finance & Marketing Royal at Melbourne, Institute of Technology.
- Christoph Stueckelberger. Founding Director of Globethics.net, Geneva/Switzerland and Professor of Ethics at the University of Basel/Switzerland
- Montserrat Esquerda, Director of Institut Borja de Bioètica, Ramon Llull University
- Rosamund Thomas, Director of Centre for Business and Public Sector Ethics from Cambridge
Director: Francesc Torralba
Editor-in-chief: Mar Rosàs Tosas